1. Develop and optimize machine learning algorithms, including mainstream deep learning models, to accelerate the process of drug development, including but not limited to the mining of new targets, prediction of small molecule binding activity and optimization of lead compounds; And related data integration and analysis;
2. Integrate relevant field knowledge and technology into machine learning algorithm to solve challenging problems in the field of medical research and development;
3. Timely update cutting-edge AI algorithms, and develop systematic experimental procedures to evaluate and reproduce cutting-edge results;
4. Generate technical documents to help and drive junior project members to achieve the expected experimental results;
5. Work with other teams and departments to transfer machine learning technology models to systems and platforms.
1. PhD degree in computational chemistry, computational Biology or related field (computer science, statistics, chemistry, physics, etc.), with complete project experience in artificial intelligence algorithm development, drug development related project experience is preferred;
2. Theoretical knowledge and practical application of machine learning algorithms, neural networks and reinforcement learning;
3. Strong research ability on the latest AI algorithm direction and related results;
4. Excellent problem making and solving skills, excellent communication and team work skills, good data awareness and excellent research skills.